Children's immune system can often be exposed to challenge, whether from travel or returning to school after holidays. Vitality contains a complex blend of seven friendly bacteria including child specific B.infantis, and is orange flavoured tablet specially formulated so it is easy for younger children to take. It also contains added vitamin C. The product is chewable for easy administration and is designed for use in children of 4 years and over following a course of antibiotics or following digestive upsets.
- A unique natural children's product to help restore a healthy intestinal flora after antibiotics or digestive upset
- To help combat new germs and viruses encountered when starting or returning to school
- Containing the child specific Bifidobacterium infantis strain
- Orange flavour chewable tablet
- Helps to maintain the immune system, boosting the body's ability to resist disease
The microorganisms contained within Protexin® Vitality occur naturally in the gut of children. When added to the diet, these microorganisms replenish, re-establish and maintain the disrupted gut. Children are particularly susceptible to changes in gut microflora and thus may lose the correct balance in their gut which results in digestive upsets. Protexin® Vitality promotes the mechanism of competitive exclusion against potential pathogenic bacteria, efficient digestion and natural immunity of the body.
UK Delivery Prices
FREE Standard UK Delivery Within 3-5 Working Days On Orders Over £50
Standard UK Delivery 3-5 Working Days - £3.95
Next Working Day - £4.95 (not available on all products)
eVoucher Delivery - Free
We ship orders from several warehouses so if you've ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.