- The Pros choice post exercise
- Contains whey protein isolate (which contains BCAA). Protein contributes to muscle growth and muscle maintenance
- Contains carbohydrate
- Great light shake taste
- Mix into water or mix into milk
- With natural flavours. No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
- No lactose as an ingredient. Suitable for vegetarians
Protein Recovery is the ultimate drink for after exercise and the Pro’s choice. The whey isolate used in Protein Recovery is a high quality source of protein. Protein contributes to muscle growth and maintenance. Protein Recoveryalso contains carbohydrate. After exercise, your muscles are often low in glycogen (carbohydrate). Consuming carbohydrates contributes to recovery of normal muscle function after strenuous exercise.
Protein Recovery gives similar benefits to 4:1 EnergySource, but there are a number of key differences. Protein Recovery has a higher protein content. It can also be mixed with milk or water, whereas 4:1 EnergySource can only be mixed with water. Some sports drinks can be acidic. Protein Recovery mixed with cold milk is neutral and it can make a pleasant change, especially if you are training hard for many hours a day.
UK Delivery Prices
FREE Standard UK Delivery Within 3-5 Working Days On Orders Over £50
Standard UK Delivery 3-5 Working Days - £3.95
Next Working Day - £4.95 (not available on all products)
eVoucher Delivery - Free
We ship orders from several warehouses so if you've ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.