Selenium is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Selenium Complex provides two forms of absorbable selenium in combination with the synergistic nutrients Vitamin B2 and B6.
- Contains two different forms of yeast free selenium
- L-Selenomethionine is the form of selenium most frequently found in nature
- Contains co-factors, vitamins B2 and B6 to support the nutritional benefit of selenium
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system and the normal function of the thyroid
- Selenium and riboflavin are antioxidants that contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis
UK Delivery Prices
FREE Standard UK Delivery Within 3-5 Working Days On Orders Over £50
Standard UK Delivery 3-5 Working Days - £3.95
Next Working Day - £4.95 (not available on all products)
eVoucher Delivery - Free
We ship orders from several warehouses so if you've ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.