MicroCell NutriGuard Plus provides a broad range of antioxidant nutrients to help support health and well-being.
It contains a source of naturally occuring carotenoids such as lycopene, the red pigment derived from tomatoes and beta carotene, found in coloured fruits and vegetables, as well as vitamins A, C, E, zinc, selenium, and alpha lipoic acid. It also contains olive oil to potentiate the absorption of lycopene and beta carotene.
MicroCell NutriGuard Plus is micellised by the unique MicroCell process to enhance absorption and improve bioavailability. NutriGuard Plus may be used as a general antioxidant or to provide specific support to the immune system, cardiovascular system, or to the skin and other tissues.
- NutriGuard Plus provides an ideal combination of antioxidant nutrients
- Vitamin A assists the function of the immune system, the eyes, skin, and mucous membranes
- Vitamin E supports the healthy function of the cardiovascular and circulatory system
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps support tissue integrity and the immune system
- Beta carotene and mixed trace carotenoids are important antioxidants
- Zinc is required for the functioning of the immune system
UK Delivery Prices
FREE Standard UK Delivery Within 3-5 Working Days On Orders Over £50
Standard UK Delivery 3-5 Working Days - £3.95
Next Working Day - £4.95 (not available on all products)
eVoucher Delivery - Free
We ship orders from several warehouses so if you've ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.