Mineral Complex may be useful for individuals with poor mineral status.
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, muscles, maintenance of bones and teeth, and has a role in the process of cell division
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of hair, skin, nails and bones
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system and as an antioxidant to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue and the maintenance of bones
- Copper, manganese and magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Molybdenum contributes to normal sulphur amino acid metabolism
- Chromium contributes to normal nutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system and as an antioxidant to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
UK Delivery Prices
FREE Standard UK Delivery Within 3-5 Working Days On Orders Over £50
Standard UK Delivery 3-5 Working Days - £3.95
Next Working Day - £4.95 (not available on all products)
eVoucher Delivery - Free
We ship orders from several warehouses so if you've ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.