Linseed Oil (flaxseed oil) is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids, derived from cold pressed linseeds. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for many biochemical functions within the body. Linseeds are also a source of phyto-oestrogens.
Features of Linseed Oil 1000:
- Linseed oil is one of the richest, natural sources of Omega-3 fatty acids and contains approximately twice as much Omega-3 fatty acids per gram of weight as fish oil
- Linseed oil (flaxseed oil) contains 58% Omega-3 and 14% Omega-6 fatty acids
- Omega-3 fatty acids support the heart and facilitate the utilisation of oxygen by heart muscle
- Omega-3 fatty acids support the epithelial tissue lining the lungs, intestinal tract and the skin
- Linseed oil is a phyto-oestrogen and may support hormones
- Contains vitamin E to maintain stability
UK Delivery Prices
FREE Standard UK Delivery Within 3-5 Working Days On Orders Over £50
Standard UK Delivery 3-5 Working Days - £3.95
Next Working Day - £4.95 (not available on all products)
eVoucher Delivery - Free
We ship orders from several warehouses so if you've ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.